You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Saturday, April 15, 2006



Not too much into talking the past couple of days. Have things simmering inside of me, so I'm just letting them gel for a bit. Too much missing my Baby Girl, too much anger at people's nonsense and insensitivity in this area, too little physical energy and too much physical pain. And then thar be TAXES!

Anyhoo, here's a couple of links (in case you haven't seen them yet) that are absolutely wonderful. From Sgt. Hook:

No Tears In Heaven

Would You Know My Name

(you might need tissues, jest so's ye know)

Well, I'm going to go clean the bathroom and then sit down and write my guys.

Don't forget the PEEPS!!!!