You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm Moving!

well, at least my blog is moving. I've decided to get my own web page so I can do more stuff than with Blogger. Blogger was great to start with, especially for a very challenged know nothing about html etc etc person like me. I looked at a couple of books on html and ended up giggling rather shrilly causing people around me to move away...

So I've been working with Greg from Greg's Notes - actually, he's been doing all the work - and he has set up a really peachy keen web page for me! He's been incredible in figuring out what I wanted from my less than intelligent emails regarding it. I've just had a peek at it and it is soooo cool. He's doing all the fine tuning on it now. He's had some great ideas keeping what I wanted in mind.

All I can say is if you want to get your own web page and are as clueless about all that as I am, or even if you're not, talk to Greg! Yes, this is an unsolicited pitch for him and a well deserved one at that!

Will let you know when the move is complete.