You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Monday, April 17, 2006

Good News Monday

I'm feeling a rant coming on but now it's mostly just internal self pity. I think that's mostly to do with with this being the day after another holiday without Devon. God love the families who are going through the holidays with their kids overseas. I'm having a hard enough time with Devon just being in Georgia (I think I might have mentioned this before.)

So, I thought instead of doing the whiny thing (I'm a firm believer in 15 minutes of self pity, but then you get moving into positive production), I'm going to direct you to a post from the National Review, written by Bill Crawford:

Generals, See Progress (More good news from Iraq)

(h/t Instapundit)



Another good read is The Sheepdog's War over at Confederate Yankee.
Lots to think about there.


Now I'm going to go clean off my front porch as it has stopped raining for 5 minutes - and it may not rain until tomorrow!! WooHoo!!!