You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Friday, March 31, 2006

This Needs Our Attention

I know I said that Fridays were going to be for posts that were funny or of good news, but I just read about this complete show of disrespect (yet again) for our Fallen Heroes, over at Iraq War Today and feel that it needs to be addressed and the word spread. (h/t Soldiers Angels New York)

Pam at Iraq War Today asks,

"How Low Can the Anti-War Crowd Get?"

Well, apparently pretty low. (But we already know that...) So please go read the whole post.

We cannot continue to be quiet about this sort of disregard for the military or their families.

If this doesn't make your blood boil, you need to get a physical.

I have such a hard time with what goes on in some people's heads! Lord knows, I've been on this planet for half a century now but still find myself being astounded by the ignorance shown by those who have been or are being "educated" at our Institutions of Higher Learning.



I will have something good or funny before the day ends - the jackhammers have stopped for the moment!!

UPDATE~
The jackhammers have started again! Help me!