You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Interview With A Soldier

I just found a new (to me) milblog, T.F. Boggs!
(h/t Mudville Gazette)

TF is starting a series of interviews with the soldiers in his Unit and he starts off with SSG Newton:

"My first interview is with a fellow soldier from my platoon. His name is SSG Newton and he is a squad leader and overall great guy. What follows are a few questions I asked him so that you guys could get a better idea of who is fighting for you. This is the first in what I hope to be a series of interviews. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask in future interviews feel free to ask."

Read the interview here. You'll enjoy his other posts too, I'm sure. I did.