You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Great Reading

If you haven't been over to Buck Sargent's milblog, American Citizen Soldier yet, you really need to visit. He has a great piece up today on the MSM. And definitely click on the link at the end of it. I love it!!
(I would put it on my front door so I wouldn't have to be bothered by anymore of those anti-war, anti-Bush petitioners that think just because I live here in "Let's Keep The Sixties Alive!" land, I will sign their drivel or join their "cause". )

Also, if you haven't seen the videos he has produced, watch them - all. There are five and all are must sees.

My favorite is this one:






I see that Jill Carrol has been released. I'm so glad that she's alive and safe!