You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogger problems

Anyone else out there having trouble with posting comments on other Blogger.com blogs.

I've tried to leave coments on some other blogs and I keep getting the same set of verification letters and nothing will post.

And have you had trouble loading photos lately too?

Are we being invaded by evil blogger gremlins???

Of course, I just realized that if you're having problems too, you won't be able to comment either.
Please email me if you have any advice ~ thank you!