You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Abdul Rahman

Abdul Rahman has been released and has vanished.

Story here.

I was also reading about the trial of Salim Ahmed Hamden vs Rumsfeld. Here too.

Now, every now and then I check in on the Human Rights Organizations to see who is being saved presently.

I looked up Abdul Rahman on The sites of Amnesty International , Human rights Watch and Human rights First.

I didn't find anything about his situation at Amnesty International. At all. Maybe I missed it.

Nope, nothing at Human Rights Watch either, or at Human Rights Watch.


Please let me know if you find anything.

But! Low and behold ~ Amnesty International had a feature article on Hamdan, one in the 21 articles that came up when I put his name in the search feature.

Human Rights Watch didn't have a particular article on Hamdan but had several on Guantanamo Bay and the detainees there.
.
Human Rights First has this article. They also have a link to all things Hamdan and Guatanamo.

Just saying...