You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Monday, February 20, 2006

This Is So Cool! (tissue alert too)

Found this video over at Liberty Just In Case.

It's a long download but well worth it. I haven't watched the MSM in quite awhile but from past experience with the media, I don't believe you'd find these events reported much, if at all. Correct me if I'm wrong. I hope I am. But I'm not holding my breath.

In fact, I feel that this should be on every soldier-supportin', victory-believin' Freedom-lovin' blog and I hope you all share it.

I'm sure some of the milquetoast dimwits out there will just target this as propaganda for "murderers and babykillers". Well, before you even start, you can go stick that up where the sun never shines.

You all do us PROUD!
We will never forget...

May the Eagle scream forever ~