You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, February 16, 2006

More Photos from Abu Ghraib

Blackfive has posted photos taken at Abu Ghraib that will astound you! Mostly, because you won't see them on the news. There are no dogs or hoods in the pics, so I guess they just don't make the cut. These photos were taken at the Abu Ghraib hospital - What? You didn't know there was a hospital there? Don't feel bad. Apparently you're not alone . I only know because I supported a soldier there who was a nurse and I read the Milblogs.

Be sure to read the comments too!

Thanks, Blackfive!

OH! OH! You just have to go over to Capt. Z's and see his new "store"~~~!!! Y'all know I love things that go Boom! so my first purchase will be the pillow! Lots of other really really neat things too! And all the proceeds from the sales will go to Soldier's Angels!