You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last Night in San Antonio

Finally! I can get connected to the internet. Not that we've had time to even think about it - lol!
Devon and her friend, Jen, kept us running and shopping. We put Devon on the plane for Georgia this afternoon - sad, sad...But she's doing so well. Made me so proud to see the confidence and discipline she displayed.
And we had a great, terrific, fun snortin' time and I'll post more when we get back to Houston.
I'll have pics to share when I get home.

I love Texas!

Oh - I already bought 2 hats and we're going to the cowboy store tomorrow to look at more cowboy stuff ~ Yippee ki YaY!

Not bad for an ol' New England Yankee....