You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm Home Now

Back to everyday reality...
Ned loved the boots I bought him at the Cowboy store! And the bolo tie and the hat and the Texas size jelly beans! Oh I had fun! I bought myself some boots too! So we're all tricked out now, Texas-style!
Okay, I downloaded the photos, so here goes ~


















I was so happy to see that sign! And these faces!! (That's Jen on the right - my "other" daughter)





At the Alamo ~
(Brought back memories of all the battlefields and forts that my Dad took us to on vacations...)

















Where Devon did her training.














Before Graduation ~ everybody was chatting away.















Being congratulated by the Officers.














The Graduation was lovely. I'm so thankful I was able to be there. Goosebumps and teary eyes and lots of flashes going off!

We took Devon back to the barracks after to get all her stuff so we could get her to the airport. Went to Hooters one last time for lunch before she left. I don't like that airport part. Nope, not at all.

I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished! (Hear that, Private Charlie Co. Vet Tech!!??)

Will post some more in a bit - touristy pics - heh!