You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Heading to Texas Tomorrow!

I am so excited! Even bought some new clothes. And not all jeans and flannel shirts either. I'll have a camera handy and I'm taking the laptop so hopefully I'll be able to share my adventures with my Baby Girl with you all.
Devon finished up all her practicals yesterday - haven't heard from her so all must be well on that front.
Do you think they would notice if I packed her in my suitcase and brought her home? Just for a bit?
Ah well ~ I'll have a couple of days to hug her and laugh with her and hug her and hug her some more. And we'll eat all sorts of chocolatey things and laugh till we snort.

Catch up with you soon ~