You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Alrighty Then...Tagged, I'm it!

Laurie over at Soldier's Angel New York tagged me with this meme (I love what she said she thought "meme" meant!)

4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life

1. Stable Hand/assistant horse trainer ( my favorite!)
2. Waitress
3. Receptionist (wasn't very good at it - kept losing callers on hold)
4. Plumber's assistant

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over

1. Pay It Forward (yup, I cry every time)
2. Gladiator (Swords, lots of swords)
3. Diehard (it's cathartic - great post-communting movie)
4. Braveheart (Freedom! and I so love men in kilts!)

4 Places You Have Lived

1. Massachsetts (born and raised there)
2. Nothern New York
3. Eastern Pennsylvania
4. Central Coast California ( my 20+ year exile is coming to an end, God willing)

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch

1. Stargate SG1
2. CSI
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Law and Order Criminal Intent

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation

1. Maine
2. Massachusetts
3. Missouri
4. Different parts of California (did I mention I'm an exile here?)

4 Websites You Visit Daily

1. See my sidebar
2. See my Sidebar
3. Political Sites
4. See my sidebar

4 Favorite Foods

1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate
3. Greek
4. Chocolate

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now

1. San Antonio (visiting Devon)
2. San Antonio (visiting Devon)
3. San Antonio (visiting Devon)
4. Any place but CA (did I mention I hope to be released from exile soon?)

4 People to Tag

1. Devildog - she's one of the most interesting people I would love to meet!
2. Patriotic Mom - she's so sweet!
3. Kim - she's so much Fun!
4. Chevy Rose - she's, well heck, she's Chevy Rose!