You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

News from My Soldier

Devon called tonight ~ she's in the middle of her Practicals. She passed her PT test just fine. She was a bit concerned about it because she still has bronchitis. She did really well on her anethesia practical and the one on anatomy. Well above what was needed to pass.

Way to go, Baby Girl!!! You make your Mama proud!

Not only can she throw a grenade (expertly, I might add) but she can say all those long, long names of the parts of critters.

Try saying VESTIBULOCOCHLEAR NERVE or The hematopoietic system 3 times fast....
nevermind knowing what they are or where they go.