You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Monday, January 30, 2006

Basic Combat Training, Ft Leonard Wood Style

I was over at Adventures of a Detailed Recruiter ( I like his blog - I have a soft spot for Recruiters as you may know by now) and he has found a blog of a young soldier called Army Basic Training Journal. This young man has a wonderful site about joining the Army and good info about Basic Training. I highly recommend visiting it if you are, or someone you know is thinking about joining the Military and want to know what it entails from a first person point of view.
Plus he knows how to put the videos of his training on his website (which I would do with Devon's but I don't know how - yet...) so you can see what you will be doing. I haven't read all the posts yet but I recognized alot of what Devon wrote home about.

He's an MP now and is transfering to Active Duty.

I wish you well, Little Harris! Stay Safe ~ and keep your helmet on!