You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tagged!

I was tagged by In Training and I'm supposed to come up with 5 "quirky" things about myself for this Quirky Meme thingy. Hmmm, only 5?? Okey Dokey! Let's get started...


1. I never buy the front box or can of anything at the grocery store - I choose the one that's 2 or 3 back in the row on the shelf. I have no idea why...

2. I have to rearrange the dishwasher if other people have loaded it. I know, I know...

3. I scowl when I'm thinking. The reason I know this is because people keep asking me what I'm mad about when I'm feeling perfectly content. Hey, for some of us it's a bit of work to fire up the old brain cells.

4. I get really really emotionally attached to the fish that live in our house - I made my husband do a mercy killing on one that got wounded by one of the cats and I cried. I swear I will never have fish again but they just keep coming to my house. I really wish it would stop. Especially with the stage my hormones are in now.

5. I love really really love little things - doesn't matter what it is. If it's totally miniature, I have to have it. I have boxes of teeny tiny little things because I've run out of shelf space. Shelves are not tiny so I don't have as many of those.

Ok, there are 5 things. Given more time, I'm sure I could come up with more. My Mom always called me a "peculiar child" and my husband has looked at me weirdly more than I care to count.
Now I get to tag 5 other people - heh~

V's Blog because she hasn't posted in awhile...
Patriotic Mom because she needs to unlock more of her "twisted" side...
My voice because he's special to me...
life with me in it because K~ "encouraged" me to get into this blogging thing...
Camp Katrina ok Phil, spill...

Also, these are wonderful blogs and you should be reading them.
There, I did it! like you all didn't have enough to do...