You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Monday, December 26, 2005

Heading South

I hope you all had a terrific Christmas! We sure did!! Wonderful company, great stories told, laughter and lots of food. And best of all, my daughter sitting in our livingroom.
In a little while, we'll be heading down to N~'s Mom's house again to spend a few days with his family. (Hopefully, the hotel will have internet connection. Computer withdrawal is just nasty!) I'll be taking D~ to the Mall there - it's huge! She'll be in heaven! I try not to go to Malls myself as I prefer to do my shopping online. I mean, I'd pay someone to do my shopping for me! But it will be fun to bop around with D~ again and do the Mom and Daughter thing again. (Besides, this is the kid that got me on roller blades! Having survived that, malls are a snap! Plus, I don't fall down....)
SoI hope to catch up with you all again in a day or so ~