You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!
(I'd love to be profound, but I have a hard enough time just thinking when I can't breath.)
I wish for you all a brighter and easier year ahead than the one we are leaving behind. May plans fall into place, may you hear kind words, may your footsteps take you into places of wonder and joy.
And I raise a glass to all our troops starting the New Year so far from home. Keep your heads down and your helmets on and come home to us safe and sound.