You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yes, A Cat Picture and More!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is something my cats would do. Actually, one of my cats threw a live gopher into one of my husband's acoustic guitars. This after dropping it on my head while I was asleep. Then flinging it around the room for awhile. The gopher wouldn't come out of the guitar until the next morning. No idea if it lived to a ripe old age or became breakfast. (My gardening husband was opting for breakfast...)

MORE...
GrouchyMedia.com has a (new to me) video called America's Defense
""We tried to give you warning" sums this up well."
In case you haven't been to this site before, go ahead and watch the other videos too. I like this site alot!

Link