You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Friday, October 28, 2005

This Should Be On The News

I thought after all the talk and blogging about the negativity in the MSM toward our Troops, we could all use an antidote. So please click on the link below and watch this tribute from GrouchMedia.com. ( I so love this site!) Then send the link to all your friends and family. I don't want to be quiet anymore about my support of our Troops. But I'm not going to be nasty either. The Troops deserve more than that kind of "support"!

After you've watched the first video and have dried your eyes and your heart is too big for your chest, go see this one:
http://www.gcsdistributing.com/?pv=tr&tf=TDP&DT=SH

(Keep the tissue box handy)

Now, click on those soldier support sites below and get rolling!

HOOAH!

Link