You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Soldier Song

I just found the site "The Soldier Song". It's a must visit! Sally Mudd has written a beautiful "thank you" song for the soldiers. (Crystal Gayle also recorded it in 2003. You can read more about Sally Mudd and the writing of this song at the site.) There's an option of having this song sent to soldiers as a thank you card for a small donation. I just requested 4 song cards to send to some of my soldiers.
Go and have a look and a listen. Bring your tissues...

Link