You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If you're looking for a great gift for someone (and aren't we all with the Holidays just around the corner) go to Amazon.com and order American Soldier's book, "Soldier Life". (see link below)
I've been reading his blog for almost a year now. So go read it now yourself! It's wonderful! He has amazing stories to tell.
I'm ordering copies for family and myself! (Merry Christmas to me!)

Also ~
If you have noticed that the media reporting has been lacking in our Troops efforts in Pakistan,
go to Firepower Forward for an excellent report of the efforts being made by our own! Read the whole post!
http://bdelapla.typepad.com/firepowerforward/

And be proud ~ Very Proud ~ of our Troops!!

Link