You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom

Ramblings of an Army mom and probably some rants about the world at large. These are my ramblings and rants and no one else's. Just so you know...

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

That's a good question...

http://www.aapavatar.net/images/Historical/rosie-flag_sm.jpg

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

update

Well, I got my site meter on my blog page -Yeehah! I have spent the last hour and a half trying to get a blogroll on it. I still don't have a blogroll. My copy and paste is not copying and pasting. They say I have a blogroll...but I don't know where they are keeping it. Other people have blogrolls - I know, I have seen them and not only that I have used them. HELP!!!
Plus, no letter today from D ~ I still have no address for my soldier girl. I'm going to bed now.